Tuesday

I welcome you to this site and I want to say only one thing: I love all of you. And if now someone lonely or difficult, painful or scary

I welcome you to this site and I want to say only one thing: I love all of you. And if now someone lonely or difficult, painful or scary, you should know: NOBODY is never alone. Nobody ever. With each there is always the One Who created us. And if it is difficult to realize, just know that someone loves you here now.

Я приветствую Вас на этом сайте и хочу сказать только одно: Я люблю всех Вас. И если сейчас кому-то одиноко или тяжело, больно или страшно, знайте: НИКТО никогда не бывает один. НИКто НИКогда. С каждым всегда присутствует ТОТ КТО нас создал. А если это сложно осознать, просто знайте, что кто-то Вас вот сейчас любит.

No comments:

Post a Comment